Saturday, November 7, 2009

A small loot

Hmm.... I'm finally back for another post after taking a break for a day. And well, yesterday, I got the SD RX-78-2 Gundam G30th ver.!

A cute little SD released recently. I didn't want to get it at first since it reuses trees from the SD Perfect Gundam (which I have), but my Gunpla addiction just can't stop ^^

I'm quite suprised to see a small little SD kit cost 800yen. The background, a bigger box, a small extra tree and some dry decals it comes with adds up to make the extra 200yen? Hmm... it's quite okay... but luckily I only got it for about S$13 since there's a sale going on in Metro.

But to say the truth, I'm really excited to build this kit. Looks really interesting and it's definitely another awesome add-on to my RX-78-2 collection!

And well, SD Perfect Gundam has a funny feeling of déjà vu now. O_O
Hehe... that's all for now. Till the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home