Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The All Sangokuden Project!

It had been sometime since I post about my Gunpla heh? And since the exams are already over, I can finally concentrate everything on my Gunplas. Well, there are still like 8 kits left for me to build and I decided to start on Sangokuden ones first!


Yes! Finally got TaiShiCi Dom. Lucky for him, he doesn't need to wait for like a month like the couple to recieve his snap fit treatment. Oh and if you had notice, I finally used a camera, finally better quality images =)

Meng Huo is already in the progress. However, I try to do some light weathering on him, but gave up the idea. Epic fail in weathering attempts  =(  Guess i need more experience bah.
I filed and sharperend Zhu Rong's swords. I dunno why, but her legs are kinda, uhh, loose 0.0
Taishici is just great. The only complain is that Bandai could have use polycaps to secure his "Crab" armour. Other than that, everything went smoothly, and it is definitely worth the $13.95.

 In progress


Finally a sneak preview to my Shuutai! I didn't follow the original colours due to a few reasons. But well, i kinda like the look of him now. Some more panel lining and light painting and all is done ^^


Meng Huo is already in the process of painting. I had also removed the weathering I did and is all left to dry and wait for it's next round of painting ^^
That's about it, but to kick off the start of this project, I made a custom Ryuubi, more like a burst mode one ^^ He is also the first few kits that recieve Top Coat treatment which gives a little glossy look to it.

It's all bronze =) Lol, I made this just to finish up my bronze paint (it says gold on the bottle though). I tried to recreate the scene where Ryuubi fights Ryofu, but I didn't add Chou-I's and Kan-U's shoulder armours, maybe next time ^^

It's kinda plain, but I'm quite satisfied with the shiny and glossy look. I think I might try this on Emperor Ryuubi, with Mr Hobby colour, Aqueous metallic (gloss) Gold. I think it's gonna look better than this ^^


And finally, My custom gold Shi-Bai Sazabi has a rival! What is he gonna do? Haha, these two will be the mascots for my Sangokuden kits =)
That's pretty much about it for now and well, lets end this post with another picture of Burst Ryuubi!

Till the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home