Thursday, November 5, 2009

HGUC Full Armour Gundam 7th WIP Part 2

Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes
Alright, so here is part two of the work for the kit. I did it yesterday and it was full of mistakes! Silly me~ but still, I manage to completed the suit smoothly, leaving only the backpack. Anyway, here are the mistakes...
First mistake: Using wrong polycaps for the waist and the shield.

So here's the shield. The polycap used for the hole there should be PC-1, but I mixed PC-7 up by putting the last PC-1 in the waist, and in the end I couldn't take that polycap out and I'm left with no choice to trim the sides off PC-7 and fit it in. Both polycaps actually shares the same size, the only different is just that PC-7 has longer sides. But still, everything worked out fine! Oh and nice details on the back of the shield.

Details under the feet are friggin awesome too!
Second mistake: Putting the wrong parts for the sides of the leg.

So here's the part. There should be an indent (indicated by the red circle) to fit those yellow thrusters but I took the piece for the other leg and stuck it all the way in. I realised it was wrong and had a hard time to take it out. After the part was taken out, there is a slight stress mark on the back of the part indicated by the yellow circle. Sheesh..
Third mistake: No scope for Beam Rifle!

Ok this is really silly. I've look through the manual for like 10 times and I didn't even notice that there's a scope for the beam rifle! Luckily, when I was reading through Chubbybots' post of his FA-78-3 this morning, I realised I missed out the scope (indicated in red circle)! I then went to add the scope but after that I realised I'm missing the yellow target piece for the scope! O_O Haha, so yeah, the few poses with the rifle you're gonna see next are without scopes..

Really good kit, but one thing I don't like is his rifle. Too big for me >_<

Really nice shield design.

"Bang! Bang!" LOL!
Hah, so that's it for now. Gonna finish everything up by tonight, so yeah, till the next post!


Oh and how can I forget, one last minute pose, with scope for the beam rifle!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home