Thursday, October 22, 2009

SD Mokaku WIP Part 1

This is my first ever WIP posting, featuring..... SD Mokaku Gundam! Yep, he is in the All Sangokuden Project which I posted yesterday and well, the progress is slow....

Alright, before any paint jobs, I had to remove the weathering that I did which failed badly, All I did was just dab a cotton bud into a little thinner and wipe off all the stains.

After that, I went to file down some parts and went on with the painting. For now, I only decided to start on gold, and here it goes.

I used Mr. Metal Colour, Brass. It states Brass on the bottle but it's gold, whereas, the bottle which states gold is actually a copper-brass type of colour. I painted the parts I wanted with Brass first, and continued other parts with Mr. Aqueous, Metallic (Gloss) Gold.

Pro modelers are gonna laugh when they see my work place. 3 pieces of paper as my "mat" and that's my workplace. You can even see my school work and notes down under the table >_<

After everything, I left the parts in two recycled paper boxes, seperating the ones that are heavily painted from those that are not. I went to check on the parts just now and found that there's still quite a few touching up to do.
Alright, that's about it, nothing much as the progress is slow due to my laziness..Yawnn....
Till the next post everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home