Thursday, October 29, 2009

SD Syukuyuu Gundam WIP Part 1

Finally another progress for my trio box set! This time it's Syukuyu (aka Zhu Rong) and well, I did this last week and was to lazy to post and dragged till today. This is gonna be quick as I did not do much on the kit.

Alright, first off, I painted all the parts need to be gold, gold. Like I said before, I have 3 types of gold paint, but I decided to only use the Mr Hobby Aqueous and Mr Metal Colour ones.

Wanted to try to give off a metallic green effect for the forehead "camera" by giving it a gold base, but it failed. I dunno why, but I succeed before. Maybe it's because I added too much thinner to the gooey clear green.

So yeah, after that epic failure, I'm left with no choice to paint the part metallic green with my Sangoukden Gundam Marker =) Oh and the paper below is my notes for Geography if you guys are wondering. LOL

The green did not turn out really good for the forehead "camera". Anyway, I painted the parts need to be green the same colour. I also tidied and panel lined some parts too.
So yep, the progress is still very sloooowww......... and that's it for now. But before I go, here's a sneak preview of another upcoming model, and the progress is also slooooowwww.... too.

Ta-da! The big baddie from the last episode of Gundam 00 Season 2!

I almost completed everything, lwaving only the weapons. Anyway, after I finished the torso, I realised I got the colour scheme mixed up. The white should be on the upper part of the body while the red should be at the bottom part of the body! I painted it vice-versa! Also, the white should also cover the part surrounding the GN Drive on the chest! Sheesh, what a careless mistake, anyway, I decided to only add the white for the parts around the GN Drive and finish everything up!
So that's it for now, till the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home