Thursday, November 5, 2009

HGUC Full Armour Gundam 7th WIP Part 3- Completed!

3 days of work and this kit is finally completed! But before showing any poses, lets get to the parts which I worked on yesterday first.
First off!

The main weapon of all, the long range dorsal canon thingy. Really awesome cannon, I think it's even nicer than Throne Eins's one. Anyway, I painted gold for some of the parts as you can see, and well it turned out really good top me =)

The rear thrusters (are they thrusters?) took quite a long time for me to do, mostly because of the vents for the main thruster. I gave a dark iron base and a semi-gloss dark grey coat to produce a kind of flat grey colour O_O Oh, and it's really a pity that those thrusters at the very side are hollow behind.

I also did some stuff to the backpack too. Other than lining it, I also painted the interiors of the thrusters gold, turn out pretty well ^^
So yeah, those were pretty much what I did yesterday evening. And well, the kit is finally completed with all this parts assembled!

Front view. Awesome!

Rear view. Really bulky behind O_O

Some action poses!

The open palm is really a good add-on, and what's even better, both hands come with this open palm!

This kit is really back heavy, so much stuff going on behind, so yeah, the only way to solve this problem is to include a display stand! For me, I use the Sparkling Green Ver. which I only have 2 as they don't come that cheap =(

Grabbing his own beam saber is a no-problem for this guy!
So yeah, I'd finally come to an end for this guy! 3 days of hard work finally paid off, and I really enjoyed the time I spent building this kit! Another awesome add-on to my collection. And with this last picture....

Till the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home