Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SD RX-78-2 Gundam G30th- Completed!


Alright, so here's the kit. Hmm.... I think this should be one of the SDs that have great articulation.

Front view.

Rear view.
And well, this kit also come with decals! It's quite rare to see decals in SD kits ^^  But then, I didn't follow the correct way of placing these decals, so yeah, most of the decals are on the front then on the back.

For its acessories, this kit came with the beam rifle, the Gundam shield, and a beam saber! It's a pity it doesn't come with the hyper bazooka.


The shield and the beam rifle are completely new molds ^^

The kit comes with a beam saber too, but I borrowed this from the SD Full Armour Gundam. heh, haven't completed the beam saber yet... hehe.
Another cool add-on to this kit is the background!


Heh... so that's pretty much all for this kit. And with this kit, I can't help but to take a family potrait of my RX-78 variations!

Hehe...  I can barely squeeze everything into the scene. Anyway, is SD Ryuubi counted? If so, I think I gotta take the photo all over again =(
And for the close up shots:

First off! SDFC RX-78-2, follow by SD RX-78-2 G30th and SD RX-78-2 (BB 200)!!

Next up! SD Perfect Gundam and SD Full Armour Gundam!

And finally, HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam (Gloss Injection Ver.), HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam G30th Ver., HGUC Full Armour Gundam 7th, and on the back, that's MG RX-78-2 Gundam (Anime colour ver.).

I dug the gloss injection RX-78-2 from my pile of wrecked Gunplas, and well, the joints are really loose, it can barely stand on its own foot. And well, it's also my first HGUC kit and I don't even know it's a limited edition kit! Silly me.... Should have done a better job on the kit, kinda regret doing all the battle damage to it.

So yep, that's about it for this post! Till the next post everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Porcupine said...

love the SD Gundams!!!
Looking forward to more future posts!!!
Cheers bro!!!

November 10, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow very nice collection you got there! Looks like you are building at full speed ^^

November 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger TurbyToddler said...

Haha! Thanks alot ppl! I'll be working on the other models soon ^^

November 13, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home