Saturday, November 14, 2009

SD Exia Custom!


A very short post on my latetest project! SD Exia custom, 11 swords custom to be exact ^^ Actually, I didn't really wanted to do this. It was until I found some unused parts from my broken SD Duel and I thought those parts can come in handy ^^
The leg guards were from Duel's shoulder guards. I took Duels beam sabers and added to the shield. And lastly, I took the piece to secure the V-Fin to the head to become an extra armour for Exia's chest.

I found Strike's Armour Schnieder lying around and I added to Exia's accessories ^^ Those holders were shaped out of Duel's fists. Not very well done, but it's something there D=

I move the ginat GN Sword to Exia's left arm and added a blade underneath the shield ^^

A small sword made from the GN Beam Saber. I wanted to make it somewhat like Red Frame's Gebera Straight, but my skills just uhh... flopped the plan =(
So yep, that's it for this post. Nothing much for this little guy ^^ Till the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home