Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keropla: Chibi Kero- Completed!

Finally something not related to Gundams ^^ And yeah, it's Keroro! However, what I got here is Keroro when he was a kid, so yeah, he has a tail to show that he's a alien tadpole ^^
I built this kit once I got home from my trip to Takashimaya, and well, this kit isn't one that people will go "ga-ga" over but it's defintely one nice and cute kit for Keroro fans ^^

Ta-da! Awesome kit for an awesome 5 bucks!

And when I was messing around with this little kit, I accidentally broke Chibi Kero's little 1/100 Zaku II figure! Arghh, gotta really handle this mini figures with extreme care.
  
And Chibi Kero is really pissed now...

And if you notice, the eyes can be swapped. What you gotta do is to push the eyes back and twist the part behind. It's as simple as that! Other than this, there are various hands and legs for you to swap around. Not bad ^^ However, the ball joints tend to be loose after serveral attempts of swapping.

A small comparision of my 3 Keroros ^^

And well, Chibi Kero gets really jealous after seeing how many Gunplas his older counterpart has, he decides to....
HENSHIN!

Another awesome gimmick that comes with the kit ^^
So yeah, that's it for this small little Keropla, with the last picture....

Till the next post de arimasu~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home