Sunday, November 15, 2009

The best and the last for the year!

Went to Ngee Ann City yesterday to take a look at the Singapore BAKUC and of course, to get some really cheap kits from the awesome promotion. Before that, I went to catch 2012. It's 2 and a half hours long and well, it's epic! It is alot better than I first expected when I saw the trailer ^^
Anyway, back to Gunplas. I forgot to bring my camera, so yeah, no pictures for the BAKUC. Sorry people. But well, here's what I got!

Check out the awesome prices below ^^

First off! ChiBi-Keroro! Only cost $5 while its original price is about $14!

A small and cute kit. Not bad for $5 ^^
Next up, Trans-am Raiser! Hoho... this is awesome, I'm so shock to see the prcie when I got there. It cost only $30 when the original price is about $43! I've been aiming this kit since it came out and now this is a golden chance to grab it, I just can't miss this great offer!


First Trans-Am gloss injection kit. Comes with the glittering foil sticker too ^^
And finally, HGUC Nu Gundam. Best deal for me for the year! Better than the Trans-Am Raiser above. Its original price is about $53 and I got it at an awesome 30 bucks! I wanted to get the Hi-Nu but can't find it so I just grab this kit. This kit has always been at the bottom of my list because of its price but now, it's in a paper bag, waiting to be built ^^


Compared to Trans-Am Raiser, Nu's box is really thick!
 And when I thought I'm gonna pay $65 for these kits, my dad had a $50 voucher! Thanks to my dad, I got all these kits for a whopping $15! So yeah, this will be the last loot for the year. I'd be pushing Sun Ce and the Unicorns to 2010 ^^
That's it for now, till the next post!

Kero!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home