Thursday, November 19, 2009

HG Gaddess- Completed!


Finally managed to complete this kit. I bought it on 3rd September and only did it now, I'm such a lazybum...
Anyway, the Gaddess is a really great suit and kit. it's my favourite out of all the suits from the GNZ series.

Front view.

Rear view.

Another look at the head. Hmm... if only it has the shades like Garazzo, then it would be perfect to me ^^

The escape pod is pretty nice looking but it's pretty stiff on mine.

The arms are really nice. There's even a GN Cutter mounted to it. And well, I like the big bulky shoulder armours ^^ Really nice looking.

The only flaw lies with the feet guards. Those guards are actually foil stickers and it is really a pain to get them on.

The GN Heat Saber is rather plain, but still, it looks awesome ^^

GN Vulcans are being mounted to the arm, even though I've never seen it being used before in the anime 0.0


And for the best weapon it came with, they are the GN Beam Saber Fangs! It's impossible for the Gaddess to almost defeat Cherudim without these fangs. ^^
So yeah, that's it for Gaddess. I really like this kit, an awesome must-get kit for me. ^^
Till the next post!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home