Friday, May 22, 2009

RAWR!!!

I was blogging about the collection when suddenly I press something and everything's gone!! DAMN! My hour of hard work just vanished into thin air! @#$%^&;*!!

SHEESH!!! Anyways Im too lazy to post the collection again, I will do it some time but well, I will post about the Smultron!


Front view- all modifications were for the upper body. the lower body was left the same as the normal Ahead. The feet was now black though.


Rear view- God damn hell! the GN Drive is pissing me off. It came in a very very very dark grey colour and I gotta paint it white. My White Gundam Marker looks like it's dying and it's apain to paint use it. Worse of all ,the drying process takes a crap load of time. Damn I finish the Drive in 2 hrs!!! I think I nid a new white marker...

Acessories!

1st off! the GN Submachine gun! It converts to the GN Beam rifle. I don't really like the beam rifle but well, it's a nice gimmick. Sometimes, I do wonder how A-Laws pilots convert the machine guns into rifles in the middle of the war...


The GN Shield! A very nice shield! I like it more than the original Ahead. There's a hole at the corner of the shield. It looks like a beam cannon to me.


GN Beam Saber! the beam saber came in clear plastic and I had to paint it. I couldn't think of any marker that I have to paint it and remain clear, so, I use the orange Panty marker again. And well, the beam's not clear anymore =(

Overall a very nice model! The GN Thruster is awesome, just love how it looks. Anyways, thats about it for now, gotta eat lunch soon. I'd post my collection if I have the time. Also, I've completed SD Kochu and Full Armour Gundam, duno if I have the time to post. Well lets end the post with the Smultron!


Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home