Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soldier units?! Well, I still don't have it =(


Countdown to MYE! 1 DAY! And yeah, because of exams.... no time to go Gunpla shopping or to build Gunpla. Left 2 Gunplas on the table, untouched for about 2 weeks already, and that's the SD 00 Raiser and SD Perfect Gundam. I've completed SD Huang Zhong and SD Full Armour Gundam, painted every single thing on Huang Zhong, it was really tough! No pics for the both of them now because of exams. Hope to get two more marker sets by the end of holidays- Basic Set(GMS105) and 00 Set(GMS117) plus G Eye Green Marker(GM09). Anyways I dun think I can make it in time. Homework, School, Gunplas, Gunplas that I havent buy, all this in 1 month?! Immpossible....

Still haven't fufil my Gunpla wish list(for the month)
HG Ahead Smultron
HG Trans am Raiser
HG Arche Gundam
SD Soldier Unit

Haizzz.... anyways talking about the soldier unit, maybe I would like to buy 2 boxes of it. Because of its cheap price and of coz, they are soldiers. It doesn't make any sense if you have only 1 soldier in 1 military unit =P Im really glad Bandai release it. If I do not have anything to buy, for example, I can just pick up a few boxes of the soldier units, rather than staying in the shop for hours(which I usually did so last time if there were no new releases).

Well, one more day to exam, can't slack anymore, I will revise after my lunch =D Till then, byebye =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home