Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gunpla FRENZY!

Oh my god! Oh my god! Just got to know lots of new gunpla releases in July!!!!

1)MG Exia(Awesome! Includes plated GN Sword,GN drive gimmicks,LED Lighting and a cape for Exia Repair!)
2)SD 0 Gundam(Im so gonna get it)
3)HG Gadess(Gonna get it too!)
4)HG Reborns Gundam(Must buy!)
5)SD Koumei Nu Gundam(sure in my list!)
6)HGUC RX-78-2 Gundam(I screwed my gloss ver. so this is another must buy!)
7)MG Guntank(Awesome, but not gonna get it)
8)MG G-Armour Real Type Colour Ver.(I will eat instant noodles for months if I really buy this, so im not gonna buy it)
9)HGUC EWAC Zack(Not my cup of tea =P)

OMGGGG...So that's about 5 more Gunplas to add in my list. I gonna eat biscuits for years if I buy all of them by myself.
SD 0 and the 2 HG 00 ones will be my main targets for July. For now, I will just stick to HG Arche, HG Trans-am Raiser, SD soldier Unit, HG Ahead Smultron and 1/100 00 Raiser(Designers Colour Ver.) =D I'd be very very happy if I could complete this list by end of the holidays.

Ok that's about it. Still got Art and History exams tomorrow....~Sian....~~
Anyways, bye world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home