Friday, May 22, 2009

A small update =)

Yeah! 2 models in 2 days! And well, I bought Arche Gundam on Wed and on Thurs, after school, I wanted to buy the 3 soldiers as CP's Popular had loads of them. I decided to get the soldiers and just as I went in to the mall, I thought:"Damn, I don't think buying the soldiers now is worthwhile, no markers no nothing, how to build?" So I went back to Metro and got the Ahead Smultron. Aww mann, it was AWESOME! The Smultron is much more awesome than I thought. I wanted to buy the Trans-Am Raiser, but I thought it was cheaper to buy at Hobby Point, so well, you know.

Anyways, I built the Smultron last night. Panel-lined all the lines I could find and painted everything I could find unpainted. The GN Drive is a very dark colour and I had to paint it white. Arghh, my white marker was kinda crappy and it was a pain using it. Anyways, completed it in about 3 to 4 hours, I had to say Im really happy about the final product. Oh well, I think I would post the pics by the end of the weekend, so well, thats about it, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home