Sunday, May 17, 2009

MYEs are ending!

Finally the exams are ending! 2 more days! Just 2 more friggin days and it's all over, wooooo!!!! Can wait to reach Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun!!!!
Wed is my dad's birthday, finally can relax and have a good meal with my family WOOO.
Thurs, although got the dunno wad Rio Tinto Science Challenge, I decided to go CP and buy 2 boxes of millitary soldiers after that, might buy more if I have the money ^^.
Fri is just awesome! No school and KL, KF, Ah Jeff will be coming! Woooo, long time havent see them, don't if they got change 0_0
Sat might not be as awesome as I think, dunno if got go Gunpla shopping, but I will look forward to it ^^
Sunday will be the day for me to start all my Gunplas! Im aiming to finish at least 2 soldiers because the soldiers have lots of paint job to do. Also, I don't intend to use the metallic markers from the Sangokuden set for the SD 00 Raiser and SD Perfect Gundam. Therefore, I'd be waiting for another round of Gunpla shopping to get my normal basic markers.

Anyways, I couldn't use the computer today, but because Mr. Chong gave me the Science notes in the thumbdrive, it's another chance for me to dig for gunpla news and to blog. Hehe...
Oh well, that's it for now, I gotta revise soon, 2 more days, CHIONG AHHH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home