Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Rebirth of SDs!


The SDs I bought when I was a beginner in Gunpla. I notice alot of crap sticker pasting, seam lines and ugly marks on them, Garrhh!
Well, this won't take too long for you to read but it's gonna be long for me to post as my hands are freezing coz of the air-con....
Anyways here are my SD SEEDs and Destinys that I painted with detailing. I have to say the Strike Freedom is the best paint job I did among these 4 SDs.



Lets focus on them 1 by 1 =D

Freedom, Ikimasu!
Awesome suit, awesome model. Really worth the price and well here is mine ^^


Gold vents! Hah, I really like the gold =D
I think I took 2 days to complete it. Actually, I didn't wanted to paint it but well, after considering here and there (blah blah blah) I decided: Why not?


Gold thrusters! Really love gold!


Hah that's it for Freedom, now for Justice!

Justice! The Red Knight!
The worse paint job among the 4 and the first to paint among the 4. I was just taking it out to pose around when I though about painting it.


I didn't have the colour for the shield so I painted red =( Also, Gold vents and Gold CIWS(Head "pistols" thingy)


A little of gold here and there for the backpack and grey for vents, thrusters. White for wings and beam cannons.


Beam saber from SD Impulse!

And well....


Freedom and Justice! SEED's best suits! ^^

Now for SEED Destiny!
Destiny! The 3rd painted one!

Oh well the 3rd paint and 3rd in paint job ranking among the 4.


Gold for wrist guards and some gold here and there on feet guards. Grey for rifle and black for wings. Wanted to paint gold for vents but the tip of the marker just couldn't get it, therefore, I use the grey panel lining marker to detail it.
Didn't took a rear pic of it but I took some poses.


Shield painted metallic blue underneath to give a purple look. Anti-Ship sword painted black with grey coz I do not have the light blue colour. Darken the beam for the sword with metallic red.


Painted the tip of the sword with chrome silver.
That's about if for Destiny.

Preview to Strike Freedom!
(Short comic ver.)


Destiny flying to the battle field.....

Suddenly!

Shinn:"Beam?! Who's that?!"


Shinn:"Fre...Freedom?!?! I thought I killed you!"

Meanwhile...

......


......


Kira:"Quick finsih the paint job for my Strike Freedom! And Freedom, Don't still my show!!!!!"

Hah! with such an angry Kira, how can I slack?

I didn't take pics for it except the half completed paint job.


Gold vents again! Gold fists! Gold beam cannon! Gold joints! LOL
this is the onlt pic for it =( Sorry guys anyways, you can refer to the first pic, it's completed. And well, I was too lazy to paint the small twin beam rifles, if I have the time, I might do it next time.

Ok that's about for this post. MYE are coming, cant slack but well, I'd still be Gunplaing! Bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home