Friday, April 24, 2009

No pic post =D

Hello everyone! Finally back for another post after much slackin! Nope nope nope, no Gundams today =( (Didnt got a chance to buy yet). Anyways, school is real busy, like wad Mr.Jun hong said in his bloggie, he got not enuff time. Me too =( Got gundams nid build and paint, got band sectionals, home practice, school hours, homework and projects. OMGG So many stuff.... Haiz, dun care about that first. This post is to clear the upcoming "Life" posts to have more time for Gundams =D

1) Today we had a farewell party for NCWO sec 4s and 5s. Walao I dunno is today so nvr bring phone zzzz Anyways the party was so damn fun and well, I stayed till 8+pm (SHIOK) Took quite a few pics, but not in my phone (I might get it from Isabel) Sooo.... no pics for now T_T Yea I know it's kinda dissapointing... Anyways I had to say it was real fun and well, kinda sad la. Haizz.... I got nothing much to say, just wish all sec4s and 5s good luck for thier coming exams, and of coz, for the future! Dun worry seniors, for 2011 SYF we will get GOLD =D

2) The Sniper! Got watch the movie? I didn't, but Halo sniping was very fun too =D Getting to love sniping more and more and more and more and MORE. Last week played a match with Ah Jeff and well, I was eating and I only played single handedly. It was real difficult to do so, sooo I cant snipe while moving and well, I had to stay on base to snipe. Managed to do some pretty awesome kills(I was kinda stunned O_O) and well, I think i killed 10+(maybe 20? Forgotten) with just one hand in about 5 to 10 mins. quite an achievement for me YAY! LOL Then I finish my Pepsi and played normally liao. It was really fun, I might try tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.

Sian still got wad to post???.................

3) OH YAH! Exams coming, sian cant go back EFPS. Still must wait holidays...zzzzz......zzzzzz.......boring, boring and boring.... Hope the time flies faster, so can reach holis faster and can pass exams faster =D I hate exams (Who loves it anyway?)

Still got what?? Think Think! zzzzzzz.......
Aiya forget it, I will post about some Gunpla posts, plans of mine =D

4) Well I got 80 to 90 images of gunplas that are yet to be post. Collected all of it for a month, and well, it has been a month of painting. To update you, I bought Garuru and well, completed the model in just a day with all paintings and stuff like that. Also took out 2 SEED and 2 SEED DESTINY SDs. Its the Freedom, Justice, Destiny and Strike Freedom. They are actually SD gunpla I bought pretty much 2 years back and well, I was a newb in Gunpla then. Now, I decided to repaint, re-detail it. The images and stuff would be shown at the next post(Dissapointed?). Me also complete Garazzo Last last week. Was really slacking....paint abit, detail abit. Have to say that it's better than Gadessa (To me). Will be posting images of it at the next post. I think that's pretty much it for my current gunpla projects.

What Im gonna buy in the future? I think I'm gonna get HG Ahead Smultron and SD 00 Raiser tomorrow (I think...) Then, Sangokuden de Kochu and 3 little soldiers comes next. Then.... Arche Gundam will be the next if no other Gunplas catches my attention. Then then...ermmm...... HG Trans-am Raiser? And erm.... Of coz the 0 Gundam, Exia R2, Susanowo(I think wrong spelling), Reborns Gundam, SD ShunShangXiang Gebera, SD...erm I forgot the name. It's based on Serpent. Damn. Sorry I forgot the name. Erm... still got what ah? Erm.....Ah! HGUC Hi-Nu Gundam, SD Cao Pi.... And yea, I think that's about it. So many Gunplas for about 5 months from now OMG....

Kaes I think that's about it for this post... Bye bye =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home