Thursday, May 14, 2009

A big worry for my Gunpla boxes~


Phew! Another day of exams.... History was ok.... But well, Art was good, quite fun, doing art exam first time LOL. Well, actually I can't on the computer but because of some DnT stuff, its an opportunity to dig for Gunpla news.

Just found out more Gunplas from Ngeekhiong's blog(A very good blog for Gunpla fans)

1)SD Meng Huo and Zhu Yu set(Thoguh I dunno this guys, but Im gonna get it for sure)
2)SD Exia R2(Sure gonna get it even if it's just another Exia)
3)SD RX-78-2 Gundam TV Colour Ver.(It looks like the Gundam from the Perfect Gundam, only that its weapons are newly molded-out of my list.)
4)Weapon upgrade for Cherudim, Arios and Seravee(Waaa! Why come with the Gundams?! Dunno if Im gonna buy it, I got the kits already, what I lack is only the upgrade weapons, might not buy it but it's very tempting)

2 more Gunplas too my list. I can already see money flying away now~
Also, my new gunpla boxes are stacking higher and higher. Still got 8 on the table- 3 bigger box SDs and 4 Sangokudens and 1 HG00. The 3 SDs cant be kept yet coz I havent finished building them due to MYE but Im to lazy to keep the rest.

This what I often to do to keep my boxes, and save space at the same time!


Really blur picture, but as you can see, it's HG Exia. What I did was just slit the corners of the box, fold it and put it in a plastic folder? bag? Anyways, it's really a good way to save space.


The extra acessories are just being stored in the folded box.

While for SDs, it's smaller and it can be kept this way.


Saves plastics =D

Well, now my cupboard had became like this.


There's more behing this pile.... Everything's like squeezed into a sandwich, haha...

Anyways that's about it for now, goodbye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home