Friday, March 27, 2009

It has been a long long~~ time since I last post about my Gunplas coz dun have the time to do so. Hah! Anyways, I collected many pics of it throughout these 3 weeks, and well lets see ^^

1) Bought SD Kakouton Giros, Shibai Sazabi, SD Ryuubi, MSG 00 Gundam, Silver Plated Gundam marker, Gold Gundam marker and the eraser for the markers =D


Shibai Sazabi loooks awesome in the box art ^^


The MSG 00 Gundam cost $3, but it's awesome ^^ The markers work really really well too.


So many boxes for 2009 Gunplas ^^ Collected since CNY

2) Focus on MSG 00 Gundam!

Its a Gashapon, so I thot I cant expect any really good details and colourings, but I was wrong, the detailings were AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Better than if I paint my 00 Gundam LOL!


Front view^^ The V-Fin is a little bendy...


Side view... My phone is too lousy to capture the details in the side of the body =(


Accuracy of details- 100%!!! His head rotates too!


And well, it has a magnet on its back, therefore it sticks on to metal stuff.

3)Shibai-COMPLETED

I took the whole Sat to complete Kakouton and Shibai without doing my holiday homeworks and well, all I could say is 2 Gunplas a day, keeps the homework away ^^

Shibai:"I agree!"

Anyways lets focus on him now. Not much painting need and Well, Everything worked out fine for him except the rear of his helmet. The helmet does't fit perfect and leaves a ugly seam line on the back. To overcome this, I worked together with the seam line after dozen of tries to push in it but failed. And this is what I get:


PANEL LININGS!!! To me, it worked out realll good, didnt expected it. And well, what I used for the linings ain't a Gundam panel liner ^^ It's actually this:


Sakura Micron 01 0.25mm line width. And if Nan Chiau's sec 1s notice, it's in our book list!!! I'm not sure if its in for seniors though.
I started using this for all panel linings of my Gunplas after this and it is really good!

Anyways lets continue with the post. I have to say Shibai has a very similar look to the Sazabi as it represents it.


The thrusters behind looks almost the same as Sazabi's! Even the funnels and the rear skirt armour!


Its swrod is actually Sazabi's beam hawk. And the fan, I think it looks like Sazabi's shield O_O

I think the best pose for him is for to raise his head and looks somewhere and point at it, something like this:

LOL


This is pretty cool too ^^


With is blade, he looks even better.

Okok that's about it for the 'White' Sazabi.
O_O White? Shibai is WHITE or RED(Dataifu ver.)in the first place!
For me, nono. He's neither white nor red, but GOLD! HAH!

I notice that that my Sango gold marker is running out of ink, so I tried to repaint it the whole thing, just to finish the marker as I bought a new one. I repaint the colour scheme and detailed it even more by panel lining more and colouring the interiors of the armour black.

Fav pose of it ^^



Lol, anyways lets have a short comic of it ^^
I turned Shibai into a baddie here^^

Arrival of Shibai! (My family was watching Yi Qie Wan Mei 2 LOL)

Zhang He tried to defend but....

Shibai:"HAIYAH! Death touch!"
Zhang He: "OMG!"

BOOM! Zhang He: "Owww....."


Shibai: "DUN MESS WITH ME!"

LOL Lame. anyways that's about it for Shibai.

4) SD Kakouton- Completed!


Awesome design!
SD Kakouton is really difficult to paint. Small details and the vareity of colours of it piss me off! I completed it in the night, about 9pm if im not wrong. I think I took 4 hours? Oh well. the reason I bought this model is because 1) To complete Sango line and 2)Curious about its weapon.

The weapon- A long blade.

Well nothing diff here rite? But it changes into a whip! I was really curious about this before I bought the kit.

Im not really impressed about the whip but well its a nice feature of it, the blade is more awesome to me. It looks kinda like Exia's Massive GN sword.

"Do you agree?"


"DO YOU AGREE?!!"

Lol, he got too hyper...


Cao Cao troops! I didnt include Cao Cao in the pic coz he was screwed out LOL!

the pics above of Kakouton, if you notice, have two eyes! Actually, it comes with a eye patch, as it was said that he injured his eye in war, both in Sangokuden and San Guo ^^


The eye patch.
That's it for Kakouton!

5) Revive, Ryuubi!

Completed Ryuubi(Liu Bei) in 2 days as I was short of time to do Gunplas. And why is the title Revive! Ryuubi! It's because I tried to have it battle damage, as in after the fight between him(emperor mode) and Cao Cao. They were said to be lost in Zhang He's instruction manual(Comic part). Lol. Took the chance to test my skills in painting with the help of A Gundam Marker Instruction booklet which I got from my local hobby store.
This is what I get...


Im really happy with the results!


I tried to make the right side of the armour looked burnt and well I would give 7/10 for it.
My crappy phone just cant get the pic rite =(

Anyways, other than just having it battle damaged, I used the sivler plated and new gold marker for the first time! The silver plated marker is just too awesome even though it cost about twice as much as normal markers!!!!


Gold for Long Di Jian! Nicer gold than the sango one! and again, you can see the difference between the 2 gold.
I silver plated the V-fin and with some 'bloody' effects.


Hmmm... that's about it for this posting. Im currently re-detailing th SD Exia. I would post it during the next post with a short comic ^^ Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home