Saturday, May 23, 2009

Arrival of Huang Zhong!



Yeah! Actually, I completed it a few weeks ago. I just didn't have the time to post it and yeah, I have to say it's a awesome model, just freaking AWESOME! I think it's one of the model with lots gimmicks, and when I say lots, I mean it =) Also, I painted everything, again, I had to paint the yellowish colour gold, oh well...


Huang Zhong with his bow and erm, a very huge bow which is mounted onto his back. because of all the stuff, the articulation is well, pretty hindered in some ways.


Awesome bow of his! Very huge and have lots of gimmicks. I just love the shield. It really resemble the one of the MK-II and well, I thought putting the shield in front of the bow.


The sword of his is very awesome. Looks like a Sabre. Nice design, I had to paint the sword in chrome silver as it came in white.


And lastly, the dragon from Emperor Ryuubi can be mounted onto his shoulder. Now, his left arm can move anymore coz of all he stuff mounted on him =P

That's about it, overall a very good model. It's worth every penny. I promised you wont regret getting it =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home