Monday, September 7, 2009

Most at a go!

It's been one hell of a Gunpla week. I got 9 kits (one is free) and 2 action bases. Hmm... and yeah, this is my biggest loot ever! Mostly because it's my birthday and another reason is that it's the Gundam Fiesta at Compass Point. So yeah, here it is...

Comes with free Eco bag ^^ And those 2 small bags you see on the left are Sangokuden bags, they are just enough to fit a HG 1/144 scale kit.

Here's the list if you can't see (from top to bottom):
SD Sangokuden Soldier (Free ^^)
Action Base 2 Sparkling Green x2
SD 0 Gundam
SD Ryuuho
SD Zaku II Ecopla
SD Exia Repair II
HG 0 Gundam
HG Gadess
HG Arios Gundam GNHW/M
SD Meng Huo, Zhu Rong set
SD 0 Gundam, SD Exia R2 and one of the action base was bought a week before the fiesta. And look, there's HG 0 Gundam, can't believe I got it 1 day after the actual release date on Japan. Oh and yeah, I got SD Zaku II Ecopla just to try it out, not bad for a recycled kit, comes with Bandai hobby decals.

So yeah, that's alot of stuff for me to do. I started on SD Exia R2, SD Ryuuho and the soldier. SD Exia R2 was actually my main focus until I ran out of grey paint, and damn, it was 80% completed. Oh well, gotta wait for some time to get the paint, and maybe Top Coat and some weathering markers.

Anyways, to kill some time, I started doing Ryuuho and the soldier. Well, kinda dissapointed in Ryuuho. Yea, it looks cool and I thought the vintage architecture was fine, but not till I found some parts are loose and some hard to put together, might glue some parts together, sheesh...

Oh, Im gonna post some stuff of the Gundam Fiesta soon, I went there on the 3rd and 4th day, so don't expect to see some new stuff like the diroma of the Meng Huo set and Koumei Nu in the jungle, but the good news is, Im gonna go there again tommorow! Hahs, oh well, lets end this post with Ryuho, unpainted.

That's it folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home