Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Perc's Out!

Woooooo!!!!! Just came back from Perc Sect Outing! It was very fun, especially the end(even though everyone's very panic) Anyways, too let you guys know the situation clearer, I'd split this post into parts =D

1) I reached CP at 9.30am and yeah, I'm the first one. Soon, everyone came and at about 10+, we set off to meet Senior Bernita and Senior Daphne at East Coast!!! When we reached the bus stop, WeiQi told us she lost her wallet. We then went back to CP to find it but to no avail =( After that, we went to East Coast and started our "adventurous trip".

2) The bus ride was a pain. Seating on the bus for about an hour and oh my god, it's pissing me. We arrived at Parkway Parade and walked to East Coast.

3) We reached East Coast in a few minutes and went to find Senior Bernita and Senior Daphne. We were quite lost actually, but we managed to find them about an hour later D= The walking was quite fun though =D

4) After we found Daphne and Bernita, we went to rent our bikes. I didn't know how to cycle, therefore, Senior Brandon rent a double bike with me and soon, we set off to Subway!!!

5) I didn't know what to eat at Subway at first. It was my first time eating there and well, the proportion of the meal looks very big to me. I bought a set and well, tried to stuff the sandwich in my mouth, leaving 2 cookies untouched. After I ate, I was bored and took some pics. Senior Brandon went to fetch Senior Germaine with the double bike, he was lost for quite a moment, hahs. Oh and yeah, Senior Jason left after eating because of school =( Oh well...


Apple's quick pose 1! (Actually, he was trying to hide from the camera Lol)


Apple's quic pose 2! Again, he was trying to escape from the camera =D


Senior Jun Kiat's drink, blocking everyone from the cam =D

6) Finally!! Off to cycle!! Yeah!!!! Even though I duno how to cycle, I had lots of fun on the double bike. Senior Brandon was the one who balanced, guiding the directions and pedaling. While I just help pedal behind him =D We also cycled to a spot where we went up a Garden (I think?), it has a very nice view and I took some pics.




Saw Senior Bernita?




Left to Right- Senior Corliss, Senior Daphne and Senior Brandon =D


Senior Bernita taking a pic of us while I took a pic of her =D hahas

After almost an hour of cycling, we had to return the bike and we went back to the rental store. On our way back, we bought some juices to refresh ourselves. We cycle cycle and cycle when suddenly, a group of ppl was ahead of us. It was quite scary when Senior Brandon suddenly turned right. everyone managed to dodged them except Senior Yoke Ling. Poor her, she fell and her bike toppled. I was like OMG when I turned and looked, somewhat like a scene in the movies. Everyone stopped thier bikes and ran to her, luckily, she only suffered a few bruises on her arm. The group of ppl took thier First Aid Box and help treat her bruises. Soon, we left on our bikes again and returned them.

7) It was almost 4pm when we left the place. I thought it was quite early and was reluctant to go home. We walked quite a few minutes and we were out of East Coast. We were deciding where to go but well, everyone didn't have much money left.

8) Senior Jun Kiat left in Bus 43 while all of us went to take Bus 48, which terminates at Buona Vista. Senior Daphne, Senior Bernita, Senior Corliss and Senior Germaine went to catch a movie while Senior Brandon, Senior Yoke Ling, Senior Apple, WeiQi and I was left on the bus, wanting to go home. We sat on the bus for anout an hour, passing by many streets and roads. We wanted to stop at Little India or Chinatown to take the MRT home but we couldn't find the station. We soon found ourselves making our way to Buona Vista! We were LOOOOSSSTTTT!!!! OMG OMG, Senior Yoke Ling, Senior Brandon, WeiQi and I was very panic, except Apple, still listening to his songs haha. We joked and panic and soon found ourselves at the terminating stop. We were totally lost. The bus captain then told us to take bus 95 to the Buona Vista interchange but instead we took 47!!! Lucky us, we found the station, took the train, changed to the NE line and went straight home!!!

9) The train was crowded with ppl. I dropped off at SengKang, together with Senior Brandon and Yoke Ling and I took bus 83 home. It was about 6.30pm when I reached home and yeah! Home Sweet Home!!!!

I have to say it's been very fun today. First time out with Perc Sect =D Oh well, that's about it, have to play Halo now haha byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home