Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally! THE HOLIDAYS!

WOOOOOO!!! Holidays liao!!!!! Finally, the month I've been waiting!! =D

Just came back from school after the Podcast and Geo class. Too be exact, I wait 1 and half hours for Mr Quek and he never showed up.... I was so pissed that I left, oh well... Podcast was fun, but a little boring. We recorded our "reports" and listen, sound so damn stupid and we laughed like hell! Yoon Xin then went to sing the Jing Wu Men and recorded it. When we played back and hear it, OMG we burst with laughter!!!

Anyways, today is the last day of remedial class, hah! 2 days only, SHIOK AH! But then, there's a pile of homework and I only completed 1 compre, oh well, lazy me =P

Got addicted to Halo soundtrack recently, not sure why, but I think they are awesome. Playing while listening was even more awesome, feels so epic and heroic LOL

Anyways, the lack of Gundam Markers are bugging me, because of them, I couldn't build the SD 0 Raiser and SD Perfect Gundam. I finished 2 soldiers and left with 1. I couldn't build it too coz my white marker just died. Oh well, actually, I cut it up and took all the paint inside to touch up my custom SD Trans-Am 00. I manage to suceed but sacirfice the marker, oh well, what a heroic death LOL lame.... Anyways, Im left with Arche, Perfect, 0 Raiser and the soldier to built. The Perfect's box has been lying there for 2 months i think... god.....


Awesome box art of Arche, and yeah, i left it untouched for about 2 weeks, haizzz....

Havent finsh my Gunpla list for May and June had already arrived. OMG!! Im left with HG Trans-Am Raisr, Joko Serpent and Sonshoko Gebera. Also, I still lack of the white, blue, red and yellow Gundam Markers..... oh god god god..... T_T

Oh well, that's about it, I will post about my collection and SD Trans-Am 00 soon, stay tune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home