Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its has been an awesome and dissapointing week this week.

Awesome= News of Gunpla releases(HG O Gundam, HG Throne Arche, HG Susanowo, HGUC Hi-Nu, SD Sun Shang Xiang, SD Xu Huang and many more! I would be getting this 6 though ^^ Adding in the Garrazo and Ma Chao, I think it will take 4 months to complete buying all these models xD) I think it gonna cost 300bucks? OMG!

Dissapointing= Didnt get into any runs for sports day (KNEW IT! DAMN, the other peeps are like so damn fast, and I got 2nd last for 200m and relay Omg... What a disgrace T_T) and, Nothing to take for top 60 for Cross country?! Wth I got 32 =( Didnt did really good though T_T (I so lag, now then say this LOL), got last in Novelty race, OMG?!

Anyways, sports day will be held tmr, am really looking forward to it. I didnt got into the runs, instead, I got to make the shakers. Garh, JX reminded me just a few hrs ago, and I only mange to make one. It sucked in design but the sound produced PWNS Anyways, hope yellow team will win tmr, we are one point leading ahead of the other teams (PHEW). I was informed about this yesterday and Jeremy said:"Eh, maybe we got last(novelty) also got add 1 or 2 points sia! We got gong lao ok!" LOL HAHA, what a joke =D. Hope tmr after sports day can go Hougang mall buy Ma Chao =D And of coz, hope to buy Ma Chao and Garrazo by this week ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home