Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have been bloggin alot lately.... Anyways guess what?! My dad gave me his drum sticks =D It was awesome! He gave me mainly because I joined the percussion section and needs practising at home =D To prevent any loud noises, Im gonna buy the drum pad soon ^^ By the way, my father said that it was his last pair of sticks which was bought 22 years ago O_O and now he's giving me(Sounds like those Wu Xia Xiao Shuo stuff LOL) Anyways, here's 2 pic of it...


It's really light with a pointy top ^^


Its very long, taller than my com O_O, the one I use in school is shorter I think.(And yeah, my com is showing Ale's blog as I was checking out the fun that I miss yesterday =( I couldn't go Escape with them coz of Band practice. It's not really a bad thing though.)

I read Ale's,WQ's and Denise's post about yesterday, guess that I had missed out lots of fun. Anyways, the lucky thing is, I escaped from the Haunted House and cycling ^^ (I can't cycle for some unknown reasons D= ) I notice Jeff had became taller, very tall I think. And well, he voice broke, that time he call me and I thot it was which idiot calling the wrong number LOLS. Then today, Jeff and I played Gunbound and Halo ^^ (That's rite, we "chong chu jiang hu" ^^) And yea, as I expected, I completely SUCKED I think JEFF won me by a game after playing a couple of games ^^ I cheated using item 2s but still die(OMG wad a noob I am) But still, I nuke the last momment and I thot I was about to lose again when a mirror appeared in front of me and my 2 nukes flew back. LUCKILY, the explosion was so massive that it sucked JEFF all the way, bunging him, while I was still standing on a flat ground, micrometres away from getting bunged. PHEW! Later, Jeff quited and we played Halo. =)

Anyways, I think that's quite about it for this post, if anyone wanna check out more details of the Escape trip, click Ale, Denise or WQ <<< at my links there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home