Wednesday, December 31, 2008

45 more mins to New Year!!!!

1hour and 30mins more to 2009!!!! WOOO!!!!! Anyways this is just a short post about Halo since most of the stuffs in my blog is about Gundams, I thought I try something new. Just played my last game of Halo of 2009 and found some funny and weird stuffs, just 3 of it only.
(1)I was playing a mod game and I went up the cliff, I saw a guy and killed him once I saw him but this is what I saw after he dies....

Weird pose heh?

(2) Same as the 1st one, I was at the mod server, I saw many people trying to capture the flag and I thought of a way to stop them. I saw a Scorpion and Banshee inside the base and I took all the Warthogs, Ghosts and Shees at my base and stuck it inside the base. AND they took really quite a long time to respawn ^^

It sure prevents a few people from capturing the flag but I got squished out of the map a few times xD

(3) Different room as the 1st and 2nd, I was at the Team Oddball server, my fav server ^^ I just joined the room and was walking up the base and I saw something really weird...

A pistol "flying"!!! Actually its only that the handle was stuck inside the base(glitch). I was like O_O??? when I saw this. LOL

Okaes, my mum is nagging now, got to go and Happy New Year everyone(1h 30mins earlier)!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home