Friday, January 30, 2009

Yo back to blog! Anyways there are few things I gonna talk about, so I'll just make it into point form(easier).

1) Happy Late Lunar New Year!!! No time to post anything last week so now then post.
Even Gunplas celebrate CNY too, especially the Gelgoog! LOL





Haha lol...

2)Gundams next =D
Finally got HG Gadessa and HG GN Archer! Woohooo!!!! Got it last Wed after school ^^

Oh yeah! Gotta build the GN Archer later =)

3)Halo time =D
Have not been playing Halo for about a month. Went back to Halo yesterday and joined No Vehicle CTF and Team Oddball(My fav game types). Manage to have the most kills and at the last game of the day, I think I got about a 100 kills ^^ I top the game and my team ramage the enemy base like crazy... The enemies are like respawn for 1 sec and die again LOL
Anyways, looks like my skills has not gone rusty yet =)

Gotta go play Halo already and yep, that's it for now... See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home