Friday, January 16, 2009

Finally back posting after much slacking! And today, I will show what I did with the Hiesen to fit perfectly fine with Zao Yun and some new model kits.

1st, lets talk about Hiesen. I was posing it around 2 nights ago when I realised Zao Yun and other Sango models can't really get on it. So.... I decided to take the risk and trimmed off the base of Hiesen which is for Zao Yun to stand(rather then seat). Look.


I trimmed of about 5mm on each sides.

And now, Zao Yun can finally seat down and relax



It can even do this...



Zao Yun:'Quick! Take me to Liu Bei Safely!'
Hiesen:'No prob!'


Zao Yun:'WAAAAA!!!!'
Hiesen:'MORON!!!'

LOL! Anyways there is another point for Zao Yun to seat properly. His rear skirt armours have a 2D "hole" which fits perfectly fine into Hiesen seat.



Thats it for Hiesen.
Now lets see my new models. Completed Arios (with 2 parts gone wrong, I was a little blur that day), bought and completed Emperor Ryuubi and yesterday after school, I went Compass Point and bought Choryou Gelgoog (Did I spell anything wrong?).

Here is Ryuubi

Its bulkiness on the shoulders caused the articulation to be really ...
But the bling-bling is really nice!

And here's the Gelgoog

I was building it while waiting for lunch.

Completed it in about 4 hours with paint.



Major Clash with Zao Yun!




Ok that's for now and I will see you at the next posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home