Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sonken Gundam with the Weapon System!!! (I still can't remember the name)

Its been awhile since I last post something... Well I just completed another model and its the Sonken Gundam!!! I did'nt take any pictures of it BUT!!! I took its picture with the weapon system, and yes, they both combines! And since the Sonken was based on the GP03, its weapon system is for sure the DENDROBIUM! Just take a look!


TADA!!!


The cannon(?) and the "I-field" are both included as well ^^


"Aim and fire!!!"


Wrists taken from Ryofu Tallgeese ^^

Ok thats the pictures I took, not much...hahs. By the way school had reopened and I am pretty busy now and the worse thing is the awards thingy hasn't even progress anything so far (OMG)!!! Guess I had to buck up? Anyways that's it for this posting and I will see you at the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home