Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hmmm..... So many stuffs to posts and to lazy to post.. Hah! Anyways I will post everything now.

1) Was "packing" my display cupboard last week and realised that it is full! not even and SDFC can go in now. I wanted to make a Sangokuden diroma and have to take out the 1/100 and SD Strike Gundam =(. Look at the Gunplas I have just for 1 level...


The Slaugther Dagger was out of the pic...
Anyways Have about 100+ Gunplas now and the collection will still expand! Gonna have another cupboard after CNY, WOOHOOOO!

2) Made a really stupid diroma yesterday. I made the HGUC Gelgoog into "battle damaged" and placed it lying on a 'custom styrofoam base' reaching for help with some stupid posing and stuffs.





LOLS, anyways later that night... I found it really stupid and threw away the base and fixed back the Gelgoog.

3)My fav Gunpla store- Hobby Point had changed the cashier last few weeks ago. I was like 'awww man' when I heard he went back to China. Anyways, I still gonna but Gunplas there as it's cheaper, faster,and more stuffs!

4) My Ultrman plush toy which was left abandoned at the stairs of my bed for 5 years had finally revived!!! My mother bought me this when I recieved my P1 results. It's really dusty when my mother found it last week and decided to wash it in the washing machine after much persuasion from me ^^



Now, it is staring blankly at the air ^^

That's it for now and I wish everyone Happy Lunar New year! GONG XI FA CAI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home