Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LAST GUNPLA OF THE YEAR-ARIOS AND SONKEN!!!

GUESS WHAT?!!!! I GOT ARIOS!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HAW HAW!!!! Its my sis birthday today and we went out to dine then my sis got to go out with her friends so my parents and I went to Compass Point to drop her off and we decided to have teabreak there. Then I went to Metro to see if there's Arios but I am not really expecting it. I walk towards the Gundam shelves and saw it... I was like OMG!!!! I take a look at the box and Mr Bushido's Ahead and then went to purchase it. ^^ I even added Sonken Gundam in =D


WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anyways if you are wondering why I bought the Sonken.... I bought it coz I can combine it with the weapon system(forgotten its name) that comes with the Tallgeese.
Its my fav combination as it really resembles the Dendrobuim which is so damn cool. I just had to get it. Oh yea, almost forgotten, my Gunpla boxes had blocked 70% of my view of the television....crap


The tower of Gunpla!!!

And.....I've completed Ryofu Tallgeese and his Horse(forgot its name). Here's a few pictures of it.


*TADA!*


Nice designs on the bike/horse (And yeah the horse transforms...weird heh?)


Did some colouring on the sharp edges of the Halberd(I think it is nicer rather than just leaving it to be silver)


Now you see the Horse....


Now you see the bike...LOL

Okaes, that's it for now and I will see you at the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home