Sunday, December 6, 2009

HG 0 Gundam- Completed!


"Gu...Gundam.."
Phew, 0 Gundam is finally completed. I was so excited after I got it during the fiesta but the other kits I got after that just delayed it from being built. Hmm.... maybe I'm just too lazy... >_<
Anyway, this kit is actually the same as the previous "Type A.C.D" release, only that it comes with a different colour scheme, a new GN-Drive and the GN Feather.

Front view.

Rear View.
Head

Pretty good head articulation. It resembles alot to the ones of MK-II and RX-78-2. ^^
Torso

Has the same stomach articulation like 00. Like the other 00 kits, the clear piece is completed clear and I had to paint the green myself  =(
Arms


Hmm.... the arms are pretty good in terms of articulation. However, the joint is kinda wierd. While I was building it, I didn't took note that it should be correct to reveal a slight part of the peg. I though it was wrong and push all the way into the polycap, resulting in a stress mark there. =( The seam line there is also hard to get rid off...
Waist

Very nice waist desgin, and again, it looks alot to the one of RX-78-2. The yellow there should be duller, but I don't have that yellow at all, therefore, I'd to replace it with the normal yellow.
Leg

The articulation on the leg is one of the best from the line. It's almost as good as the ones of 00 Gundam ^^
GN-Drive

A completely new part for this kit. It looks a hell lot nicer than the one from the A.C.D version to me.
GN Beam pistol


A small unique pistol. ^^
Gundam Shield


Very nice looking. And well, I think the dull look of it looks alot better to the one from the "Type A.C.D".
GN Beam Saber

The kit comes with the beam saber holder, but not the beams....
GN-Feather



However, in exchange for the clear beam parts, we get the GN-Feather effect part! This is one of the main reasons why I got this kit ^^
Comparision



A small comparision with the "Type A.C.D" version.
Being the first Gundam to be equipped with a GN-Drive, this kit is already a major add on to the HG 00 collection! ^^ And well, that's all for this post. I'm currently busy with my Sangokuden kits, stay tune for them ^^


Till the next post everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize that the 0 gundam is based the original rx-78-2 right? of course they are going to look the same (if not identical!!)

December 7, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home