Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some updates ^^

Yo guys! Finally back for another posting....too lazy to post anything the past few days. Anyways, I got 3 bad news and 3 good news. Lets start with the BAD news first.

Bad news
1) Not getting HG Arios this year =(
2) Cho-Un Gundam (Zao Yun) review cancelled (no time)
3) My Gunpla boxes are stacking too high and blocked my view of the television =(
(This means I am running out of space...)


LOOK!!!

Good News
1) Got Giroro Rounin Robo(Another step closer to the "gattai" of the 5 musha robos)^^
2) Got SD Ryofu Tallgeese ^^ (Kinda Sangokuden crazy lately coz there is no HG 00 or HGUC for me to buy)
3) Got black Gundam marker =D

*Tada*!!!

Since there is no review for Cho-Un, I thought that I will just upload 2 pictures of it.


Cho-Un with his trusty stead-Hiesen (looks pretty good)


But I think it is nicer like this ^^

That's it for this posting, hope to get HG Arios soon and....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home