Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome to my blog! ^^

Jav here! Aiya i so damn sian so i create blog lor.... zzzz anyways since its the first post let me introduce the thing i really like.....................GUNDAMS!!!! Wooooooooo!!!! I went to AFA08 last mth and got some pics, even bought HG Seravee at a discount! *woots* Here is some pics i took at AFA08



Giant-sized Exia guarding AFA08 0.0


BAKUC champions! hope i have skills like those.


Spot the mistake >_<


My fav of all entries! Allelujah Rescue Operation


My dad laughed when he saw this(dunno why)


Another mistake?!(Its nice though)


Unbelievable O_O


Awsome!!!


Cosplay Exia!!! =O

Ok thats about it, lazy to upload more pics. *LOL* To end my first post lets let keroro say BB.

BYE BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home