Monday, December 28, 2009

SD Syukuyu Noble Gundam- Completed!


Yay! I've been so busy with my other models that I've completely forgotten about her! Phew, luckily, I managed to finish the paint job on her.

Front view. ^^

Rear view.



Her twin daggers are basically her main weapons. They can be used as handheld weapons or even be stored on her back!


The twin daggers can also combine to form a double sided dagger thingy. Not bad. ^^
That's not it for this kit. Other than those daggers, she got a crazy mode that resembles the one of Noble Gundam! She really looks freaky now. >_<


RAWRR!!!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The tusks from the Master Elephant guy can be used as handheld daggers for her too!

It looks better than the twin daggers she got to me. ^^
So yeaps, that's all for this post. The boxset that comes together with her, Mokaku Gundam, and the Master Elephant thingy sure is a must get kit from the series. The trio boxset is just too awesome to be missed! Get it before it gets sold out!!! Hah, I guess I'm too late to say this already. >_<
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Till the next post!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Porcupine said...

The face change is by part swapping?

December 30, 2009 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger TurbyToddler said...

Nope. There's actually two face in one piece. The monster face is hidden behind the helmet. So, if you wanna change it to monster mode, just take off the helmet and rotate the head. ^^ Simple gimmick but great idea!

December 31, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home