Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Stuff For The Day.

Oh well, life isn't that smooth today. Anyway, here are some random pictures I took previously. Some of these kits are really memorable while the others are well, great. ^^

SD Impulse! My first SD kit ever. Got it 2 years ago, and it still remains as a great kit to my collection even till today. No lining, no painting, simple snap build. ^^

SD Xu Huang Serpent! The first kit that fired me up to do linings on Gunpla. I don't know the reason, but it's one of the first few kits that I started to get serious about painting. ^^

SD Trans-Am 00. Didn't really did a great job on it, but it remains as one of my most daring attempt in marker painting. >_<

SD Meng Huo Gundam! First ever kit that I tried brushing and dry brushing on. Classic ^^

HG Exia ReII. Hmm.... One of my favourite HG kit in my collection. No reasons.... ^^

HG Gundam Astray Green Frame Custom. My abandoned modding project. Still in progress... =X

HGUC RX-79[G] Gundam! My 2nd HGUC kit and my favourite out of the HGUC EFSF collection I have. The arm was a little loose and I decided to damage it. Hmm... It's okay.. ^^
So yep, that's all for this post. Yue Jin will be up soon. ^^
Till the next post and enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home