Thursday, December 10, 2009

SD Kyou-I F91- Completed!


Phew! I've finally manage to complete this guy. Took almost forever to do so >_<
Hmm... There's lots of stuff to show off for this guy, I guess I gotta show them off one by one heh. ^^

Causual mode! Haha, nothing much here, but still looking good. ^^

However, what's waiting for him is a bunch of countless accessories! =D



Next up is commander mode! Added some armour, and well, it's still looking awesome ^^


Commander mode 2! Hmm.... looks more like a spy mode to me. The Zaku mask is really misleading. >_<

And finally, Burst Mode! Basically, all the armours just are mounted onto Kyou-I with some added clear sparkling red flame effect parts. ^^
For accessories, this guy came with a bunch of it. Lets take a look at them. ^^


A simple spear thingy. The flame effect parts can be added onto it to make it look more meanacing. Awesome! =D



The twin swords on its back have flame effect parts too. It's also the main weapon for his final blow, resembling Gundam F91's twin cannons. ^^


The devilish looking shield has a hole at the bottom to allow weapons to be mounted there. There's also a holder piece to allow the shield to be mounted onto the arm or be held by the hands. Nice! ^^
So yeah, that's all for Kyou-I. I can't make the small dragon thingy out from the weapons because the sliding piece of dragon on the chest got too thick after painting. >_<
Anyway, that's it for this post...

Till the next post!!!
Hey hey, wait wait! That's not the end... To update you guys, I'm currently working on my Sangokuden kits. I gotta finish those kits fast, holidays are coming to an end already >_<
Anyway, I've already completed Bachou, hmmm.... nope, it should be completed renovating it ^^

^^
And for a small preview of what's coming....

Obvious heh? ^^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Porcupine said...

More Bachou pics!!!
Which HGUC is that? Can't recognize it...

December 10, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

Hmm... Maybe I'm gonna post more Bachou pictures, but I cant promise on that >_< Haha HGUC 101 is Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn Mode)! ^^

December 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home