Friday, June 19, 2009

SD Frenzy!!!!

Its the June holidays!!! And well, lots of homework and project.. completed more than half already but still slacking >_< Anyways, it's been really a enjoyable holiday, excluding homework time... Went out with Per Sect and Falcons ^^ Was really fun!! Anyways todays all about Gunpla, SD Gunpla ^^
By the way, this month, Bandai went nuts they release all the Gunplas Ive been waiting for! Sango, HGOO or Keroro!! ALL I want de!!! Well, out of 5 Gunplas of this month, I only bought 2- 0 Gundam(Type A.C.D) and Cao Pi Gundam!!! Anyways the main point today aint them at all, but the Gunplas from last month and last last month Garhh ^^
First of all, to follow the trend!!
Its Joukyo Serpent! Really awesome kit! My fav character after Gan Ning, Joukyo just look so awesome! Its a must buy for Sango fans, especially it's wings which add on to Cao Cao and forms Emperor Cao Cao!


I think it's one of my best paint job I ever did ^^ I wasnt gonna do light blue for the scarf at first coz I only have meta blue marker and lacked white. I used red but unexpectedly, I went to my local Hobby Store the next day and bought all the markers I need, together with Cao Pi ^^
Erased the red and painted blue, with a few coats of white to create light blue (Obvious huh?)


Lol work in progress ^^ Markers and parts lying around. I think my gold gonna die again.... So many gold here and there... wth cant Bandai just produce the right Gold colour? Wad's wrong with them Garhh >_<


Awesome axes of his! I always love this design!


Axes combine! Forms a huge spear axe thingy? Lol dunno wad to call it D=
Awesome nonetheless, and if you notice, the axe are different from the original lineart =D


Double-Sided spear axe thingy!!! Yea it's thingy, duno wad it is called >_<


Hehe, custom weapon of mine, just fold the axes back =D

Anyways, that's it for him, no Cao Cao, Sorry I screwed up mine last year, screwed really bad, might be buying another one but its not gona be soon, might buy the soon but gain, not gonna be soon D=

Now for SSX. short for Sun Shang Xiang =D The only female kit in Sango series so far =D A really cute model, but nonetheless awesome =D


Another goood paint job of mine! The light blue is same from Joukyo scarf, like it alot ^^


The spear of her's! Never like the design though... Too plain =P


Fav weapon for this kit! The bow from her waist and a very nice arrow! Paint arrow using Yellow and through this, I found that Bandai's gold for Sango is 90% yellow... what the.... I wasnt expecting it to be so Yellowish.

Lastly, the apron of hers sure add points to her cuteness! There's 6 eye stickers for her with different expressions =D I applied the normal one though I was thinking to put on a wink, but nah.....


Nice apron! There's 2 designs and have to cut it on your own zzz, but it's really nice!
Sorry guys, I forgot to put photos of Soldiers in my computer, so there's no Soldiers today D=

Anyways, lets end Sangokuden with the ever exciting Gundam 00! SD 00 Raiser!!!!!!
Very nice kit. Coz 20+ bucks for the set, kinda expensive though... 8+ bucks for bigger box, foil stick and only a tree =( I felt kinda cheated D= But well, it's an awesome kit, very nice, really nice!!! I had a 00 Gundam before, therefore, I painted the 00 this time into Trans-Am!!! Will post it later, now for 00 Raiser!


0 Raiser!!!! Painted and detailed!! I did it together with Jokyo, teeheee! The blue and grey was painted ^^


00 Raiser!!! SD SD SD!!! Yay!! After a month or two lying on the table, it's finally done!!! So happy xD! And well, the 00 Gundam you se aint from the set, it's the old one I bought last August. Not much painting coz I started paint only last December, Seesh!!!


Awesome beam add-on for the GN-Sword IIs =D


"00! Setsuna.F.Seiei! Exterminating the targets!!"

That's for SD 00 Raiser, gonna end post soon because got to go out later!
Kaes! Now for Trans-Am 00! SD Ver!


And yea! Trans-Am all fully painted by me! 2 weeks of work, countless toothpicks and tissue paper are used in the making =D I sharpened the GN Daggers ^^ Added Fluorescent Green to tip of all blades as GN Particles =D Gold was used for the yellow parts =D

Anyways, here's the story of the making. Firstly, I wanted to do Trans-Am but didnt dare to, wanted to spray paint but again didnt dare and didnt know how to D= I tried using my Meta Red marker one fateful day and I thot , it might work! I painted blue with meta red and for white parts, I applied red and wipe off with tissue, giving a faded pink effect. But soon, I found that the "pink" would not stay. I tried applying white and OH MY GOD, it worked! Looks alot like pink and stays like a tree stuck on the ground =D but, in the progress, many stuff happened. My white died, I had to cut it up and use a brush to take the paint out and paint. The white died horribly >_< Also, I screw the eye sticker while applying white. I took it off and apply Fluroescent Green and Meta Green! Mixed together and produced the eye green colour =D


Trans-Am Raiser!!!! Haha, 0 Raiser aint going Trans-Am...


Awesome!

Hah! that's about it, SD's making me nuts, gona take a break now. By the way, who's watching Transformers 2?? Can't wait for it =D Till then Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home