Saturday, January 2, 2010

First loot of 2010!


Yosh! Finally got Masurao. What's more, I added King Kerororobo Chou Kaiou mode to the loot. ^^

I also got some paints. They are gonna be very important for my future kits. ^^
Anyway, lets take a look at Masurao first. ^^

Awesome boxart there! I've been hoping for this kit after watching its first debut in the 2nd season of Gundam 00, fighting against Setsuna in his 00 Raiser. ^^

The box contains about 5 plates and 1 instruction manual. The D-plate is the new plate here while the rest of them are from the previous Susanowo release. ^^


Very nice poses there! I'm gonna try those once I finish the kit. ^^ Oh and yeah, those twin beam kantanas are named after Graham's late comrades. Just look at those names!
So yeah, Masurao will be on my top 3 building list. ^^
Now, lets check out King Kerororobo Chou Kaiou mode. ^^

The box art is pretty cool. You can even see Giroro and Tamama there. Oh and there's a evil pirate guy there.

The box contains plates from both Musha Keroro Robo and KeroDash Robo. ^^ So yeah, basially this Kero Robo is a combined form of these both Robos!


Some pictures of the completed model are shown on the back of the manual. The Kero Dash Booster looks pretty interesting. ^^
So yeah, that's all for this post. School is staring soon and I'm gonna get really busy. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the post.
Till the next post everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home