Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1st week of school!

Hah! It's first week of school this week. And well, nothing special... Oh yeah! Almost forgot! I self promote myself to be IT Head! HAW HAW!!! I was actually IT assit abut YK became Cleanliness head so I just volunteer to take the job as not to get in for other any post xD

Anyways, first week and Im still slacking, not much homework but I'm busy over the book review and holiday powerpoint prestation. The book one is done but the holi one is not. Left abit, coz I gotta take pics of Sentosa from XY or Denise.

Oh well... nothing much here, hmmm... here's a summary of my holis...

1) Gunpla, haha completed 8 Gunplas and repainted about 2 I think, I rushed about 4 Gunplas on week 2, pro heh?
2) Homework and projects... This one I have nothing to say lahs....
3) Outing! Went out with Perc mates and Falcons! Both was really fun! Hope to have more of these =D
4) Preparation for investiture. Did cards and baking for it but it was cancelled the day after the baking -.- Luckily the cakes and cookies were given out liao...

Hah so that's for me, gonna go watch TV, tatas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home