Friday, February 5, 2010

Toys from the past!

I was packing my room last weekend when I found many great old toys I got back when I as a kid. And well, before getting into Gundam models, I collected quite a variety of toys. They include, Lego, action figures, cars and even plush toys. Some of them are still one of my favourites even till today. ^^

I have been a big fan of Ultraman ever since I was a kid. For some reasons, they look really cool and thier shows are great! Haha!! I collected quite a bunch of figures of them. However, I guess some of them were already in the bin during the last few packing attempts.
Other than those action figures, I collected some other stuff related to Ultraman too. They include the fighters shown in the series and even some spin-offs by Bandai!
All these toys are already almost a decade old already and they are still awesome!
I collect cars too for some reasons. I remember I have a few racing tracks for those cars but I just can't find it.
What's more, I even collected the toys from McDonalds!!
 Haha, Snoopy looks great. ^^
I have some Pokemon figures too but I am only left with these two now. Gengar looks awesome with his clear body and his evil smile.
Other than those mentioned above, I have Megazords from the Power Rangers and even Mighty Beans! Haha, I still keep them today and I gotta say that those toys are really enjoyable during my childhood days. ^^
So yeap, that's all for this short post...
All these boxes are still bugging me!
Till the next post!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Porcupine said...

Nice collection you have there!
And it's all still in mint condition!

February 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

Haha thanks! Yep, they are still pretty good. I guess I will keep them forever! ^^

February 6, 2010 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger chubbybots said...

Lol ultraman!! I love watching ultraman too :D Latest I caught was the ultra 8 brothers ^^

Those snoopy figurines are very cute, brings back lots of memories.

February 9, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

Haha! Yeah, Ultraman was really great during those days, even now, they are still awesome!

February 10, 2010 at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home