Friday, February 12, 2010

SD Kakuka Virsago- Get!

Got this small little kit back last week while getting stuff for the upcoming Lunar New Year. ^^ I am now waiting for my Senjin Gasshin Shu Gundam, Emperor Sonken and the Seven Swords/G that I had already reserved at Hobby Point. But for now, this SD will keep me busy. ^^
The box might be small but the kit is packed with so much gimmicks that I cannot help but to keep full marks for its playability! However, some parts from this kit isn't that great. Some are too tight while others are pretty loose. Especially the fan and the swords, the handle is too thick for the hands to hold. I guess some sanding might work... Anyway, I had already snap fitted this kit, and everything seems to be looking great!
Advisor mode I guess? The effects of the cape looks awesome. ^^
Commander mode! ^^
And of course, its infamous Demon mode!
From all its modes and stuff, there are so many parts to be work on, and well, the instructions of all its modes can just barely be fitted into its manual!
Anyway, I have already started some painting on it already. I wanna finish it before school starts again. ^^
That is all for this post, I will be getting those 3 kits I reserved and they are really exciting! I can't wait to get my hands on them, so yeah, stay tune for that!
Till the next post and enjoy your Lunar New Year people!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how u paint the bottom part with gold lining? cause that part seems a bit hard to paint and it is a bit hidden ?

February 12, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger chubbybots said...

Nice start man :D Looking forward to the completed kit soon ^^

February 13, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

>Anon< Are you refering to the parts that are underneath those shoulder armours? I use brushes to paint them. ^^

February 13, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

>Chubb< Thanks! I think it will be up by next week! ^^

February 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im referring to the bottom waist armor where there is a tiny lining that u need to paint in gold :)

February 14, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

Oh! I use brushing for that too. ^^

February 16, 2010 at 2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u post those brushing details to the blog also ?

February 18, 2010 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous TurbyToddler said...

Sorry, I can't promise on that but I might do so in the future. You can check out some other past posts on brushing and markers too. ^^;

February 19, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home